Pick Fresh Play Fresh Grants
Woolworths has already helped freshen up over 200 netball clubs across Australia.
To continue supporting the health and wellbeing of Australian kids, Woolworths Pick fresh Play fresh community grants offer funding to netball clubs and associations across australian who are wanting to inspire and help kids in their community eat more fresh food.
Fuel the future of Australian netballers and apply for a Woolworths Pick fresh Play fresh grant today.
Why we want to help?
- To continue supporting the health and wellbeing of Australian kids, Woolworths Pick fresh Play fresh community grants offer funding to educate grassroots clubs on the importance of kids eating fresh food, so they can play at their best
Who can apply?
- Entries are open to any Australian netball club or association
- Applicants will need to demonstrate how they will use a Pick fresh Play fresh grant to help kids eat more fresh food at their club or association
When is this happening?
- Entries will open again from June 10 2021, keep an eye on this website for more info
What the grant includes?
- In 2021, there are two grant tiers available for clubs and associations
- 8 x $10,000
- 85 x $2,000
- Each grant tier will consist of the same elements, to ensure fairness and transparency
- Applicants have a tangible project, activity or equipment in mind to utilise the grant money for
- The project, activity or equipment will help kids eat more fresh food and positively impact the netball community within a 12-month period
- The project or activity will celebrate the netball club or association and help kids to pick fresh in order to play fresh
Examples of some initiatives include a new fridge in the club house, a total revamp of your canteen, gift vouchers to buy fresh produce for teams, visits from sport dietitians.