- 4 Serves
- 5 Mins Prep
- 10 Mins Cook
- 1 tbsp honey1 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 free range chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 2 capsicums, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 400g wholemeal wok-ready noodles
- Coriander sprigs and sesame seeds, to serve
1. In a large glass bowl, combine honey, soy and 1 tbsp sunflower oil. Add chicken and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
2. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp sunflower oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add broccoli and capsicum and and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add carrot and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4. Divide noodles between bowls and top with stir-fry mixture. Scatter with fresh coriander and sesame seeds to serve.