Take a look at one of Liz’s go to snacks that are easy to make and very tasty! Perfect for when you’re on the go!
Another great snack is the chocolate, date and coconut ball , they are a perfect bite size food for when you are on the go and take no time at all to make.
Whenever your in need of a tasty and nutritious treat this is a perfect option as it never disappoints.
- 12 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 2 cups Macro Organic pitted dates
- 2 tbs desiccated coconut, plus ½ cup extra for coating
- 1 tbs Macro Organic chia seeds
- ½ tbs Macro Organic cocoa powder
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor, add 1 tbs water and pulse until well combined.
2. Place extra coconut in a medium bowl. Roll 1 tablespoon date mixture into a ball then coat in extra coconut. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining mixture.
3. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or until balls have set.
Tip: Balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.