A simple meal for lunch or dinner!
- 4 Serves
- 20 Mins Prep
- 25 Mins Cook
- 1 cup diced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 x 225g can pineapple rings, diced
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- leafy green salad, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 3 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes to cool, then mash with a fork. Add yoghurt and flour and mix to form a dough. Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes until smooth. Divide into 4 balls and roll each into a small 14cm round pizza base. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake bases for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and spread bases with tomato paste. Top with zucchini, spinach and pineapple, scatter with cheese and bake for a further 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling. Serve with salad.