- 6 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 25 Mins Cook
- 1 tsp olive oil 1 garlic clove, minced
- 250g beef mince
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- olive oil spray
- 1 beetroot, peeled
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 3 large squash
- 1 zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded light tasty cheese
1. Heat a medium frying pan over high heat. Add oil and garlic and cook for 1 minute or until softened. Add mince and cook until brown. Add tomato paste and oregano and cook for a further minute until combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 180°c. Spray a muffin tray with olive oil.
3. Slice all vegetables into 5mm-thick rounds. Layer each muffin hole with a slice each of beetroot, sweet potato, squash and zucchini.
4. Place eggs in a small jug and whisk. Pour 1 tablespoon egg mixture into each muffin hole then top with 1 tablespoon cooked mince and sprinkle over 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
5. Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through and cheese is golden.
6. Serve mini lasagnes with fresh salad or steamed vegetables.