- 4 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 7 Mins Cook
- 1 1/3 cups Woolworths quick oats
- 3½ cups light milk
- 2 tbs frozen raspberries
- 4 strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1 mandarin, peeled and segmented
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced
- 2 tbs blueberries
- 2 tbs Macro organic fruit shredded coconut
1. Bring oats, 3 cups milk and raspberries to the boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes or until porridge is thick, stirring well to blend in raspberries. Remove from heat and add remaining milk to help porridge cool.
2. Serve porridge in bowls, garnished with fruit, berries and shredded coconut in a rainbow formation.
Tip: top this porridge with any of your favourite seasonal berries and fruit.