Great for sharing!
- 10 Mins Prep
- 40 Mins Cook
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small red onion, halved and skin removed
- 1 small carrot, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed
- carrot sticks, for dipping
- celery sticks, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. Place carrot, capsicum, sweet potato, onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and olive oil in a medium baking dish. Stir to coat everything in oil and spices, then cook in oven for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
3. Remove vegetables from oven and allow to cool. Transfer to a food processor, add chickpeas and 1/3 cup water and pulse until smooth.
4. Serve hummus with fresh vegetable sticks for dipping.