Take a look at Liz’s fresh and easy dinner recipe below. A simple dish for one!
Having balance in your life is crucial for overall health and well being. Dinner time is the perfect opportunity to socialise with friends and family over a nutritious and tasty meal.
The tuna & cheese pasta bowl is so easy to put together and covers all the major food groups that are crucial for growth and development of young bodies and minds.
- 1 Serves
- 10 Mins Prep
- 1 x 95g tin tuna in springwater, drained
- 2 slices light cheddar, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup cooked spiral wholemeal pasta
- 1/2 cup sliced capsicum
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp light whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup steamed corn kernels
- 1 medium orange, sliced (for snack)
1. Toss together salad bowl ingredients and serve with orange wedges.