- 1 Serves
- 15 Mins Prep
- 10 Mins Cook
- 1 x 420g tin macro Organic chickpeas
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 small grated zucchini
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup Macro Organic self-raising flour, plus 1 tbs extra flour
- 1 tbs Macro Organic olive oil
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
1. Place the chickpeas, parsley, zucchini and cumin into a food processor and process until smooth. Stir through flour, adding a little extra if too wet.
2. Shape mixture into 8 small patties and dust patties with 1 tbs extra flour.
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Cool.
4. Add 2 patties to lunch box with chopped cucumber and tomato.
Tip: Falafels can be cooked in advance and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days